Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hello!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Wobbly71, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Today I am starting my 'none' diet!!!!

I have dieted for the last 20 years or so and I am officially dieted out. I have tried them all, anyway i will name what i can remember.
    weight watchers
    slimming world
    scottish slimmers
    cambridge
    lighterlife
    rosemary conley
    calorie counting
    JUDDD
    Probably more that i can't remember. and within these diets i have joined more than 1 group. pathetic really.

my weight has gone between 10 st 10 lb upto 17 st 13 lb. I did have success before my wedding 11 years ago when i lost 5 stone and got to my lowest but this has creeped back on and today i weigh 17 stone 3lb!!!!

I have bought Paul McKenna I Can Make You Thin and also Glenn Harrold CD for weightloss. I am not thinking about diets at all, not counting points, sins, checks, cals sick of it all. I am hoping that the less i think about it the less i will eat.

so i will keep posting on here and hopefully change my life for good. I am going to be exercising at least 4 time a week as well. i will keep you updated but please write back with any advice you might have!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck Wobbly :)
    xxxxx

4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Thanks

You have done amazingly well haven't you. what a difference in your fotos you look great x

5. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    hey wobbly71 - sounds like a good plan. Good luck with the exercise and keep posting.

6. sa89

sa89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck with restarting. Think thin, and the rest will follow!

7. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Lots of good luck vibes heading your way, Wobbly x

8. meena

meena Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1lb(43.23%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hello. im not yet a starter but i am a struggler. over the years i have tried lots of diets, dont like the cambridge stuff, i tried a high protien diet but it made me very ill and intollerant to eggs, i have tried not eating, slimfast, a diet from the doctor, lots of things but i have been a failure. a friend bought the paul mackenna thing but i dont know how well its worked. how are you finding it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.