hello!!!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Today I am starting my 'none' diet!!!!

I have dieted for the last 20 years or so and I am officially dieted out. I have tried them all, anyway i will name what i can remember.
weight watchers
slimming world
scottish slimmers
cambridge
lighterlife
rosemary conley
calorie counting
JUDDD
Probably more that i can't remember. and within these diets i have joined more than 1 group. pathetic really.

my weight has gone between 10 st 10 lb upto 17 st 13 lb. I did have success before my wedding 11 years ago when i lost 5 stone and got to my lowest but this has creeped back on and today i weigh 17 stone 3lb!!!!

I have bought Paul McKenna I Can Make You Thin and also Glenn Harrold CD for weightloss. I am not thinking about diets at all, not counting points, sins, checks, cals sick of it all. I am hoping that the less i think about it the less i will eat.

so i will keep posting on here and hopefully change my life for good. I am going to be exercising at least 4 time a week as well. i will keep you updated but please write back with any advice you might have!!!!

Good luck Wobbly :)
xxxxx

hey wobbly71 - sounds like a good plan. Good luck with the exercise and keep posting.

Lots of good luck vibes heading your way, Wobbly x

hello. im not yet a starter but i am a struggler. over the years i have tried lots of diets, dont like the cambridge stuff, i tried a high protien diet but it made me very ill and intollerant to eggs, i have tried not eating, slimfast, a diet from the doctor, lots of things but i have been a failure. a friend bought the paul mackenna thing but i dont know how well its worked. how are you finding it.

Back