1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fuschia72, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. fuschia72

fuschia72 New Member

;)hi all, just wanted to say hello, ive started my journey today, well officially it will be tomorrow,
    i need to sort this out and yesterday lol, im such a pig , i emotionally eat for england esp when my teenagers are giving me stress, ive been overweight for 4 years,

i just want to feel 'normal' again.

hope to talk to some of you who are going along similar path or indeed completely different paths!! lol

all the best
    fu. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kerrie11

kerrie11 Member

hi there im also starting my weightloss diet tomoro slimming world , i eat like a pig aswell and am just hoping im able to stick to it cos im a size 22 aand im 25 i want to feel normal too and i suffer from depression which is where most of my weight gain has came from xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx