Hello

Just thought id say hiya, ive got about 110-115 lbs to loose. Ive lost a few pounds already, im using xenical with a low fat diet. Doing ok so far, but still not as confident of myself as i would like to be, its great having the support on here, although i dont post much as im 'cyber shy' it still helps reading through what everyone else has written. I thought i might start an online food diary, does anyone else do this/does it help?

Welcome to our little corner of MM!! You are most welcome to join us Centurions :D Good job on posting, the more you put in the more you get out!

I am keeping a food and exercise diary and I find that it is very helpful for keeping me honest. The most important thing to remember is that you have to be truthful to yourself and write down everything you eat, even when you have the odd choccy bic or piece of cake. In the weeks where you lose less weight, or maybe put a few pounds on, the diary is a great way of looking back and seeing if you ate enough of the naughty stuff to have an impact on your weight loss. If, like me, you are calorie counting, it can be even more useful as you can look back at the meals you ate and know exactly how many calories a specific meal might have.

Good luck, looking forward to hearing more from you :)

Hiya, thanks for the welcome.
The reason that im not sure about keeping a diary is that when ive been on other diets the more 'into it' i am the less i seem to succeed, im not over thinking about what im doing this time and everything seems to be going fine. The excersie diary is a great idea though (its not a massive fail if i miss a day of excersie, as apposed to eating a whole black forest gateau! lol)

Hi Glad. Hope you are still doing ok :) x

I think even though exercise and water sound boring they are the magic key to get weight loss back on track :) Good luck x

Good Luck Julie! Let us know how you get on xxx

Back