Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Roara, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Roara

Roara Member

Found this forum which looks like a godsend asam into day 2 of my Cambridge diet and it is so hard!:wave_cry: Several things keep me going... the thought of being slim again; my wedding next month and buying new leathers for my motorbike :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi roara and welcome to the boards! I can appreciate how hard the first few days of the Cambridge Diet are - I tried Lighterlife and did not get on with it but my Mum did it and lost 4 stone! You have a lot of things to focus on to help you get through the first few days and weeks and I am sure that you will do fantastically well! Keep focused and good luck on your weight loss journey!

Congratulations re: your wedding - not long to go, I bet you are really excited?!

Sharkbait1983 x
  4. Roara

Roara Member

yeah I am really excited thank you -- just don't want to look like a pink fat heffalumpalow when I walk down the aisle!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs since Monday... so I guess I may have lost half a stone by next Tuesday. The following Tuesday is my first fitting for my dress, it would be great if I could have lost a stone by then.. but it is hard hard work!
  5. Roara

Roara Member

Can someone please tell me what ketosis actually is and how you know whether you're in or out of it?
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.