Hello!

Roara

Hi

Found this forum which looks like a godsend asam into day 2 of my Cambridge diet and it is so hard!:wave_cry: Several things keep me going... the thought of being slim again; my wedding next month and buying new leathers for my motorbike :D

hi roara and welcome to the boards! I can appreciate how hard the first few days of the Cambridge Diet are - I tried Lighterlife and did not get on with it but my Mum did it and lost 4 stone! You have a lot of things to focus on to help you get through the first few days and weeks and I am sure that you will do fantastically well! Keep focused and good luck on your weight loss journey!

Congratulations re: your wedding - not long to go, I bet you are really excited?!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

yeah I am really excited thank you -- just don't want to look like a pink fat heffalumpalow when I walk down the aisle!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs since Monday... so I guess I may have lost half a stone by next Tuesday. The following Tuesday is my first fitting for my dress, it would be great if I could have lost a stone by then.. but it is hard hard work!

Can someone please tell me what ketosis actually is and how you know whether you're in or out of it?

Back