hello :)

im starting the orlistat pills on monday iv never been on these before and i was just wondering what they are like etc iv tried many diets and been to slimming world but hardly had any luck im 4ft 11 and weigh 12 stone 8lb (i know its unhealthy) i really want to lose weight and get back into my size 10 jeans im currently in size 14-16-18 (depending on the shop) :)

Hiya hun and welcome.. the tablets are fine as long as you stick to the 5g rule and 15g per meal.. if you go over you will proberly have some horrid side effects... but like i said stick to the rules and you will be fine hun

Hi hun,as long as you stay within the xenical rules,you shouldnt experience any side effects.

you've probably heard a lot of horror stories,i can honestly say they're not true and ive never had any side effects. they do help with weight loss and they make you think about what you put in your body and our food choices.

everyone looses differently and many thingd factor in weight losses,but in 7 weeks i have lost 30lbs,exercise and water has also helped the xenical to be productive.

good luck with it!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Xenical forum, and good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Hi hun, I started them for the first time on boxing day. I have stuck to the 5g rule and also the 15g per meal. No side effects. First weigh in today and 11 pound lost. Good luck x

Thanks Passiflora x

Back