• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello..

S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
My name is Julie and I just wanted to say a quick hello. I started SW on Monday this week after getting so fat I feel like a beached whale... with a lardy arse. I am rubbish at sticking to any kind of diet and this is the 1st ever time I have followed this programme. I'm always letting myself down (hence me being the size of a small building) but I thought if I come on here and pledge to every1 thatI won't cheat I will be true to my word. I intend posting my weight loss every week and would love to hear any advice/words of encouragement any1 can offer me. Julie :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
S: 11st2.4lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st0.4lb(0.26%)
Welcome to the forum and well done for starting SW.

All you need to do is follow the plan and have the belief you can do it.

Just take it one day at a time you will be s success

Good luck

glittermama

LOVES glitter
S: 18st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there Julie!! Welcome to the board :) i hope you can find all the support and advise you're looking for, the people on this board have been very helpful since i started SW on monday! xx

Wicca303

S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Hi Julie,

Congratulations on Making the first step.

I hope you'll learn to love the slimming world eating plan and make changes for life.

*someone posted something similar when I started and I always think of it when someone has 'found' SW. I'm still working on making the changes for life, it's a slow process.

Good luck and welcome.

Hugs.

kerry b

Silver Member
Hi Julie

we must be related as my OH keeps telling me I look like a beached whale!

Welcome to Sw, it is fab and you will look like a mermaid at the end of your journey (thats what im hoping for anyway):D

Good luck

S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
Thanks everyone for your welcomes and words of encouragement x

I am thinking this way of living is going to suit me perfectly. I can't afford to go to classes (not that there are any on this island anyways) so am doing it myself from an old book I bought of ebay. This site will be a life line for me. Thanks again x

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi julie thank you for ur kind words on my blog i will be watching ur progress good luck losing the lbs xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Weight Loss Diaries 2
Exante 4
Introductions 5
Introductions 4