Hello..

callmejulie

My name is Julie and I just wanted to say a quick hello. I started SW on Monday this week after getting so fat I feel like a beached whale... with a lardy arse. I am rubbish at sticking to any kind of diet and this is the 1st ever time I have followed this programme. I'm always letting myself down (hence me being the size of a small building) but I thought if I come on here and pledge to every1 thatI won't cheat I will be true to my word. I intend posting my weight loss every week and would love to hear any advice/words of encouragement any1 can offer me. Julie :wave_cry:

Hi there Julie!! Welcome to the board :) i hope you can find all the support and advise you're looking for, the people on this board have been very helpful since i started SW on monday! xx

Hi Julie,

Congratulations on Making the first step.

I hope you'll learn to love the slimming world eating plan and make changes for life.

*someone posted something similar when I started and I always think of it when someone has 'found' SW. I'm still working on making the changes for life, it's a slow process.

Good luck and welcome.

Hugs.

Hi Julie

we must be related as my OH keeps telling me I look like a beached whale!

Welcome to Sw, it is fab and you will look like a mermaid at the end of your journey (thats what im hoping for anyway):D

Good luck

Thanks everyone for your welcomes and words of encouragement x

I am thinking this way of living is going to suit me perfectly. I can't afford to go to classes (not that there are any on this island anyways) so am doing it myself from an old book I bought of ebay. This site will be a life line for me. Thanks again x

Back