hello

lazymumma

hi everyone. i have just joined this site and started exante today. so far so good but im already hungry! i have had the choc shake which i thought smelled a bit yeasty but was drinkable.
i have been healthy eatin but want to lose weight faster as some weeks i dont lose a lb.
how do i get over being hungry for first few days? are we allowed to eat salads? i want to do ts but i have heard when in keto the hunger goes

Welcome lazy mumma and good luck :)
You may want to have some low carb food the first couple of days if you find the hunger too much (lean meat, salad kinda thing), or just keep drinking lots of water and do other things to distract yourself - nice warm baths, a good book, paint your nails, go for a walk, great film. I found the hunger goes fairly quickly once you get into ketosis, so hopefully just another day or two to go.
Anyway, welcome to our merry bunch, and good luck :)

welcome to our friendly bunch here. You ca eat chicken or other proteins so long as they are lean. I read that some people eat a little bit of lettuce/salad too. The first coupld days is tough, and everytime you go eating carbs it sets you beack, best just to get it behind you then you will enjoy the diet more. I tend to drink coke Zero when I feel I am lacking in something, its probably replacing the eating habit with a coke Z habit but at least I will be slim and happy and can deal with that later on.

thank you both. will tuck in to lean meat for a few days.
i hate drinking plain water. is it ok to add robinsons orange no added sugar squash?

Unfortunately that squash is not ok as it has citric acid in it.

I *think* 1 of the tesco squash has just malic acid in and that's ok but I'm not sure which one it is. Possibly the tesco high juice I think I've heard.

Some people get water flavourings from CD counsellors, maybe you have one close by that you could buy some from.

Other than that all that's really allowed is water, black teas and coffee.

Coze zero, dr.pepper zero, tesco still strawberry water all have malic acid and are ok to drink too.

Back