1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Deb5872, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Deb5872

Deb5872 New Member

Hi I'm new and am looking forward to getting some help as I have been finding it hard recently. My other half loves to cook but is very good with the frylight!! Have tried the pro points on ww for 8 weeks and lost 2 lbs and then put it back on again. So going back to Sw. Lost 2 lbs this week and am really glad I found this site coz not knowing how many syns in a packet of sun bites was frustrating!!! (6hopefully):)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. christineedge

christineedge Member

Slimming World
    Hi I'm fairly new back to SW too. Into 3rd week now. Don't know my weight loss yet as I only weigh monthly. I agree with you about WW, I tried it religiously for about 16 weeks and lost 2 rubbish pound. My biggest success was with Rosemary Conley when I lost 17 pound but it simply stopped working for me. Good luck you'll do fab on SW, I'm never hungry on it!!!!! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.