Hello :)

It's my third day today! .. N it's going good so far!

How's ur day?

It's going good! I got a bet on with my friend now who loses weight quicker so I need to stick to it!

Why are u not looking forward to weighing ? Bet ur do great!

lol thats a great idea,
well im not looking forward to it as my partner weighed himself and he's lost 9lbs:eek:!!!!
and hes only been cutting down on what he's eating & doing his weight's.
so i'm afraid of not seeing great results & realising that all my hard work has been for nothing,
which wil be a bit of a motivation killer :sigh:
already done 30 mins on x trainer & 10 mins light weights going to do another 30 mins later,
i was reading on another thread some where that one girl went from, i think i size 16 to a size 6, in like six months! using these kettle bell things 3 x a week for 20 mins, so think im going to invest in some & join that thread
god i could only dream of being a size 6, that would be amazing lol

Hi 10stone, I'm new here just saying hi and well done on the exercise!! I'm sure you will have more energy and feel better for it:)

hiya lighter welcome to the forum!
thank you very much, well i weighed in today and ive lost 2lb,
which i know is not a huge amount but i was expecting a stay the same, so i'm really pleased, 9lb lost so far
how are you getting on with your diet. how much weight have you got to lose xx

That's brill 9lb so far!! Well done to you in such a short time too! Good weight loss today too, be proud of yourself :) Are you finding it tough or not too hard going? Have you set yourself mini goals? I did a few, to make it not seem such a long road.

Thanks for the welcome. I have 22lb I want to lose, perhaps a little more, but we'll see how I get on with that first, as that will be the lightest I've been in about 12 years! Day 3 today and doing fine, had my shake at 9am, had a banana 10 min ago and feel I can hang on til lunch in about another hour, then a snack around 3pm. My weigh-in day is next Weds so I'll let you know how I get on! Scared, but feeling positive!

That's brill 9lb so far!! Well done to you in such a short time too! Good weight loss today too, be proud of yourself :) Are you finding it tough or not too hard going? Have you set yourself mini goals? I did a few, to make it not seem such a long road.

Thanks for the welcome. I have 22lb I want to lose, perhaps a little more, but we'll see how I get on with that first, as that will be the lightest I've been in about 12 years! Day 3 today and doing fine, had my shake at 9am, had a banana 10 min ago and feel I can hang on til lunch in about another hour, then a snack around 3pm. My weigh-in day is next Weds so I'll let you know how I get on! Scared, but feeling positive!

good luck - i got 39lbs to lose .. had 1 shake today thts it so far

well ive done this diet before and lost 7lbs, but for some reason i just gave up, & this is my first week back since end of June,
tbh im not finding it that tough, but in all honesty i havent really stuck to my plan, not in an over eating kind of way more of a under eating way, maybe just having porridge & my tea and thats it! but ive just not been that hungary.
ive just set myself a mini goal actually to get to 13stone hopefully by around october
but i would really love nothing more than to be around 12stone 7lbs and look amazing on xmas day!
and you shouldnt be scared im sure you'll do brilliant i felt exactly like that, but when i weighed in today i was so happy, keep us updated with how you go xx

well ive done this diet before and lost 7lbs, but for some reason i just gave up, & this is my first week back since end of June,
tbh im not finding it that tough, but in all honesty i havent really stuck to my plan, not in an over eating kind of way more of a under eating way, maybe just having porridge & my tea and thats it! but ive just not been that hungary.
ive just set myself a mini goal actually to get to 13stone hopefully by around october
but i would really love nothing more than to be around 12stone 7lbs and look amazing on xmas day!
and you shouldnt be scared im sure you'll do brilliant i felt exactly like that, but when i weighed in today i was so happy, keep us updated with how you go xx

Good for you! Every pound that comes off is one in the right direction. I will definitely let you know how I get on when I WI next week!

good luck - i got 39lbs to lose .. had 1 shake today thts it so far

I hope you're going to have a bit more than that missy!! :D

Oh I defo am! Iv had 2 snacks now just need my lunch shake and evening meal ..

I got a meal bar instead of a shake for lunch! I'm gutted they have stopped the smoothies! I loved them

What are the meal bars like? I just don't know if I could eat something that sweet for lunch, think I prefer the idea of the shakes!! Should I give em a go?! :crazy:
I love the smoothies, gutted they've gone! Perhaps we should ask them to bring them back:cross:

I got the chocolate chip one ... I like them Its like a
Chocolate bar!! Haa.. nom nom ..

They do other flavors tho aswell :)

I didn't no they had stopped them til I read a post by u! I been looking for them in all the shops!

Ahh sorry!! I am sad they stopped the smoothies!
Ooh they do sound nice actually, perhaps I'll try a bar, do you prefer them to shakes? I had a chocolate heaven (or whatever it was called) as a snack yesterday, it was yummy! Really tasty and satisfying.
I'm gonna go buy a million powder tins tomorrow as its expensive to buy the ready made :p

I only like the vanilla shake and I like the bar just as much .. It's a nice change! & chocolatie :)
Yh the pre made shakes are exspensive .. But I think asda had them at £1 each last time I looked .. Tins full price :(
What day is ur weigh in?

Hey! How you getting on today? My WI is Weds, so a while to go yet! When is yours?
I was about to do a new thread as I'm REALLY struggling today with hunger :( I had my first shake at 9.30 but by 11.30 I was starving. Had an apple and a bag of Snack a Jacks and will have my next shake around 2pm. I went for a walk on my lunch break and resisted all the nice food places, so I'm not going to cave in, but to deal with the hunger, I need help!!:confused: I'm downing plenty of water too!:gen157:

Aww u can do it! Iv had my breakfast and dinner and all 3 snacks today aswel as I'm hungry!! But I will resist anything else to tea time!!

I weigh sunday:)

oh dear:sigh: all ive had today is two ice lollys

Why's that 10stone?! Get a shake down ya quick! :eek:
Well I'm pleased to report I rode out the storm!! Can't say I'm not peckish, but I got over the starving feeling, just ate some grapes and that's it now until tea. The dept behind me have about 6 packs of yummy choc covered shortbread but I've not been tempted once.
Just the thought of being a skinny minny is enough to resist it all!!

Back