Hello!

Giggles2080

Hi my name is Kate and I'm new to the website!! My sister told me about it and I think it's great!! My fiancé and I are just starting our diet this week and I have found this website very helpful! It's great to read everyone's posts about their progress on their diet and all the advice, tips and recipes...it's awesome! :cool:

Hi!

Welcome to the site!

When are you getting married? We are celebrating our first anniversary at the end of this month.

Good luck with your diet.

We can support each other, if you like? :)

Welcome to the forum! good luck in your journey! x

:thankyou:Thanks guys! I love the food on Slimming World as it doesn't feel like you are on a diet! So far, so good!

Suzie, we haven't set a date yet! LOL! My fiancé proposed on Christmas day last year. At the time I was pregnant and we didn't want to set a date just yet as we wanted to concentrate on our baby etc...but now our little munchkin is 10 months old we are starting to talk more about the wedding and when would be a good time to do it! Ha! So, this is my reason for losing weight because it could be ANYTIME!!! heehee!!

Happy Anniversay to you and your hubby!! Are you doing the Slimming World diet too? Yup, we can be support buddies, that'll be fab!!! :D

Back