• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Hello

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Sorry no one will be able to advise you without more information such as start weight weight loss so far what your food diary looks like are you having all the right foods etc etc. You could try posting a food diary and then people can have a browse through and give you some tips x

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
S: 18st0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 3st7lb(19.44%)
I presume you're talking about reaching a plateau... in which case, you could reduce your syns to give yourself a kick start.

S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
I disagree I'm afraid - there should never be any reason to cut back on on syns because the calorie saving is minimal. Better to look at free food portion sizes and ensure you are getting variety in everything you eat.

PatchworkPuss said:
I disagree I'm afraid - there should never be any reason to cut back on on syns because the calorie saving is minimal. Better to look at free food portion sizes and ensure you are getting variety in everything you eat.
Agreed. Variety in your food, mixing up your healthy extras, and looking at portion sizes is going to have a much greater impact than reducing your syns.

Jael

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)
Have you tried having a success express week? Also up the intake of speed foods. I always use wholegrain carbs, like pasta and rice, as well. And I seem to always have over and above losses. Maybe it's the extra fibre, but it's worth a shot

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOL I love how you're all giving advice but it's been ages and the OP hasn't even come back!

My advice? I'd love to be 11 stone, stop showing off and eat some cake, it'll make ME feel better! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Slimming World 1
Introductions 8
Introductions 1
Introductions 0