Extra Easy Hello

Sorry no one will be able to advise you without more information such as start weight weight loss so far what your food diary looks like are you having all the right foods etc etc. You could try posting a food diary and then people can have a browse through and give you some tips x

I presume you're talking about reaching a plateau... in which case, you could reduce your syns to give yourself a kick start.

I disagree I'm afraid - there should never be any reason to cut back on on syns because the calorie saving is minimal. Better to look at free food portion sizes and ensure you are getting variety in everything you eat.

PatchworkPuss said:
I disagree I'm afraid - there should never be any reason to cut back on on syns because the calorie saving is minimal. Better to look at free food portion sizes and ensure you are getting variety in everything you eat.

Agreed. Variety in your food, mixing up your healthy extras, and looking at portion sizes is going to have a much greater impact than reducing your syns.

LOL I love how you're all giving advice but it's been ages and the OP hasn't even come back!

My advice? I'd love to be 11 stone, stop showing off and eat some cake, it'll make ME feel better! :D

Vixxster said:
LOL I love how you're all giving advice but it's been ages and the OP hasn't even come back!

My advice? I'd love to be 11 stone, stop showing off and eat some cake, it'll make ME feel better! :D

Love it!

Back