Hello!!!

Mrs CC

Silver Member
Hi everyone, wanted to introduce myself to you all. I started calorie counting on Monday, after feeling fed up of my weight for the last ten years. I have at least two stone I want to lose. I'll be having around 1500 cals a day and exercising most days. I'm just about to start a diary in that section, so all please feel free to pop in and offer advice/support. My main reason for joining this forum is to have some external support for when the going gets tough. I'm really looking forwards to chatting to you all :)

Hiya, i am also new & starting this week , i have also set my kcals at around 1500 ,i have at least 3 st to lose, after lots of investigating other sites, threads etc i decided not to go lower than my bmr, i don't think to begin with i could stick to 1200 aday, i am taking the opinion- you have to eat enough to lose- or go into starvation & gain! So fingers crossed, & lets go for it ! Good luck everyone !!!

Hiya, i am also new & starting this week , i have also set my kcals at around 1500 ,i have at least 3 st to lose, after lots of investigating other sites, threads etc i decided not to go lower than my bmr, i don't think to begin with i could stick to 1200 aday, i am taking the opinion- you have to eat enough to lose- or go into starvation & gain! So fingers crossed, & lets go for it ! Good luck everyone !!!

Hi Julie, good luck with your weight loss. I do think 1200 cals is very low to begin with. According to the app I have, my BMR is just over 1700, but depening on what exercise I do, I burn 400-500 cals a time. So my logic is as long as I'm doing some exercise I am still under my calories if I have 1500. Besides, that is still a lot less than I have been eating before starting this!

Hi
Welcome to calorie counting
I started my journey with the Cambridge diet and moved over to CC when I decided I just had to eat something other than Cambridge products. I was bored stiff of bars & shakes :)
I've lost 8lb in my first month of CC and loving it. I'm using myfitnesspal to keep me on track and it's working a treat
Good luck x

lis2811 said:
I did exante and the more I could only have shakes and vile soup the more I craved eating!

I was the same I started fantasising about food! I was obsessing more than when I was stuffing my face!! I could have murdered for a bag of crisps. And here I am calorie counting and I've not even thought about crisps for weeks :)

Back