Hello?!

kjs1628

Surely....
Hi all, have been peeking at you all for a few days, loving the positive vibes and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Kat, age 36, weight 12.8 (was 11.10 for months but seem to have wrecked that with two weeks in France). I've never done a vlcd before- positively frowned upon them in fact, but I know a couple of people who have had major successes and I was feeling desperate and....well here I am!

So I've done two days, 100%, and I have to say, so far, very pleasantly surprised by it. Am quite liking the food, am liking the feeling in control thing and am loving this forum.

Please god, I am able to shift a couple of stone, have found something I can finally stick with and can regain a modicum of self respect. I am by no means roly poly but, man, it displeases me when my stomach rolls to the mattress of a night!!!

So can I join you please? Hi, well done to so many of you and thanks already for the inspiration I have found here.

Love, K

Hello! Well done for getting through the first few days! Keep it going and you'll probably shift that couple of stone by Xmas! X

Hi, hope you're still finding the plan OK. I've started today, weighted in at 12st 8lb this morning. That's the heaviest I've been for a long time & at 5ft 2" it doesn't looking good! Maybe we can encourage each other along the way.

TJ x

Welcome. You should just like me- my stomach following me when I turn over in bed was the final straw! I also frowned on VLCDs as I didn't think they changed your attitude to food, but it is with me, I'm eating more veg and exercising portion control and learning what hungry feels like and learning that dry frying i actually tasty!

By Christmas you should be well on the way to your goal so long as you stick to plan. Good luck!

Back