Hello

knewto3

Im new to 5:2. I've just downloaded 5:2 diet book as previously recommended by somebody else so going to have a read of that today. Are there any other books the are recommended or will I get everything i need from that book? Im hoping to combine 5:2 with a bit of clean eating. Im currently a member of ww however feel that this is encouraging me to eat to much processed food. Looking forward to giving and receiving support & to gain lots of useful information.

Welcome to the forum I am currently doing juddd (altenrate day fasting) but there are actually more people doing 5;2 i think (or more people posting ) WHich book did you download as their are loads. I have the michael mosley one and found it very interesting and will probably move to 5:2 at some point.

The biggest tips i can give you are
1) the first few fasts are hard, drink loads of fluid to fight off the headaches, BUT they get easier I promise

2) Post frequently for support here the more you post the more active the board gets the more we support each other

3) I started a who is fasting today thread for people to help each other on fasting days check it out. I find knowing someone is fasting on the same day as me really helps me

Good luck

hi ive been doin cc but am tomo starting 5:2 also. i have researched lots on it and theirs mixed reviews but like you i wanna mix it with healthy eating and may as well give it a try.

hoping we can get some good support fromhere.

sarah xx

Back