Hello :)

Ok smug bit over, I'm actually a lucky lucky bugger to have had a weekend like that and still loose so feeling very jammy!

Now that target is out the way I am planning on a lb a week til holiday so hopefully half a stone off...fingers crossed x

Only Spain for a week, it a trial run to see how my 3year old gets on with planes as he's a bit of a funny git! Lol x

It lovely to have something to look forward to isn't it, get online and see whats on offer!

How is this Monday going for everyone then? I went for a carvery which wasn't very sw friendly as I had Yorkshire puds and lots of gravey, I don't mind being naughty on Mondays tho as I know I've got a week to fix it! :D

I've had a look through there and there are some great ideas. I used the minimum ingredients recipe page tonight for the chilli chicken and it was delish. Love spicy food, I made a stir fry last night to a pretty similar recipe! Great minds think alike! The only thing I can suggest is an open window and rolled up newspaper. The only problem is more of the lil beggars get in!

Oh I love that thread for quick ideas, did your mum enjoy it? I've rooted out the fly swotters, letting the kids run round & try catch them :D

It lovely to have something to look forward to isn't it, get online and see whats on offer!

How is this Monday going for everyone then? I went for a carvery which wasn't very sw friendly as I had Yorkshire puds and lots of gravey, I don't mind being naughty on Mondays tho as I know I've got a week to fix it! :D

Had a good day food wise, just have to keep going. Great to have a holiday to aim for Milky, carvery sounds yummy!!

Morning! Well I'm in a huff...just found out the FAT FREE yog I like isn't actually free. whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!! thats what I live off!!!

Morning! Well I'm in a huff...just found out the FAT FREE yog I like isn't actually free. whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!! thats what I live off!!!

Yogurts are sneaky like that, browns me off that SW tend to push certain brands like Muller all the time, what ones were they?? I do get Muller when they're on offer though & the fatfree ones from Aldi are syn free & cheap :)

Oh I certainly will be milky! I'm hoping to take my sister to Ibiza for the weekend in September (perks if the job!) and then a week away at the end. Now it's raining again I want some sun on my back! Oh Yorkshire puddings.. Hmmmm

Yogurts are sneaky like that, browns me off that SW tend to push certain brands like Muller all the time, what ones were they?? I do get Muller when they're on offer though & the fatfree ones from Aldi are syn free & cheap :)

I can't get my head round it either. It's like pork mince, I was looking a a recipe and it says only tescos lean pork mince is free, but its expensive. I synned a w/m bread roll yesterday. I had one with ham and phili as my hex and enjoyed the bread so much I had another one! Yummy :)

They do don't they, in fact, my shopping bill has significantly gone up since doing sw. The yoghurts I liked were fat free from aldi and seem to be the only ones I don't get sick of, but they are 1.5syns(not a lot I know but its still really irritated me coz I have them every day on top of fruit for breakfast and snacks and lunch if I can't be bothered to cook) ignorance is bliss isn't it!

I had the shape delights ones before (strawberry free, raspberry 1/2 syn) but it gets expensive, just seen a thread on here for syn free ones but its old so you don't know what's changed...

Oh I certainly will be milky! I'm hoping to take my sister to Ibiza for the weekend in September (perks if the job!) and then a week away at the end. Now it's raining again I want some sun on my back! Oh Yorkshire puddings.. Hmmmm

That sounds good..can I come!?

good luck on your journey xxx

They do don't they, in fact, my shopping bill has significantly gone up since doing sw. The yoghurts I liked were fat free from aldi and seem to be the only ones I don't get sick of, but they are 1.5syns(not a lot I know but its still really irritated me coz I have them every day on top of fruit for breakfast and snacks and lunch if I can't be bothered to cook) ignorance is bliss isn't it!

I had the shape delights ones before (strawberry free, raspberry 1/2 syn) but it gets expensive, just seen a thread on here for syn free ones but its old so you don't know what's changed...

I know what you mean, I seem to be in a supermarket everyday at the mo. I know I've just started and I had to buy all of the basics but my bank balance has taken a hit! Mullerlight are half price at morrisons at the mo - the 6 pack was last week, but I don't see how they are any different to the shape lights or the own brand ones if they are fat free. Do you know what the best sausages are?

I know what you mean, I seem to be in a supermarket everyday at the mo. I know I've just started and I had to buy all of the basics but my bank balance has taken a hit! Mullerlight are half price at morrisons at the mo - the 6 pack was last week, but I don't see how they are any different to the shape lights or the own brand ones if they are fat free. Do you know what the best sausages are?

I know it's cheaper to eat unhealthily unfortunately. I'm in Ireland so you definitely have access to more brands & shops so not sure bout the sausages Wonderfish.

Weigh-in at group in the morning, I'll pop on & let y'all know how it went, had another chocolate binge earlier :17729:Just need to get this weigh-in over so I can start again.

I know it's cheaper to eat unhealthily unfortunately. I'm in Ireland so you definitely have access to more brands & shops so not sure bout the sausages Wonderfish.

Weigh-in at group in the morning, I'll pop on & let y'all know how it went, had another chocolate binge earlier :17729:Just need to get this weigh-in over so I can start again.

I have a friend that lives in Ireland and she goes over the border to do her shopping because its so much cheaper! I saw a recipe on here for a chicken cake and it looks reallllly good but I need to find the lowest syn sausages. It is my payday mission.

Good luck with the weigh in, am sure you will be ok :) I just had some Bournville, it is my weakness!

It looks like the lowest syns are from morrissons just search on here and lots of threads come up, I'm on my phone and forgotten the exact name of them sorry!

Good luck for tomo Issy, I'll pop on to see how you got on, woo think good thoughts!

I'm off to Thorpe park tomo, I'm not even going to count syns as having takeaway with my sister when we get back and to be honest I feel like that's all I've talked about to her so a day off is on the cards!

X

Back