Hello

kerrynew1

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've just purchased a months supply of Xante!!
I'm Kerry, I'm a wife and mum of 2 and I've been struggling with my weight for the last 6 years (since I met my husband) I lose a few pounds then put it back on plus a bit more, you know the story. I've been wanting to try a VLCD for a long while now put kept putting it off because of the cost but Xante seems pretty reasonable in comparison to others.

I'll be starting the first full day after my bits arrive (weds hopefully) please wish me luck :)

Hey Kerry, welcome!! Good luck with Exante, once you get into the routine of it, it's not as hard as it seems to begin with. And once you see results, it motivates you to carry on and don't let any obstacles that come your way throw you off course completely :) Long term view and perseverance are the way forward. Good luck!

Hey Kerry, welcome!! Good luck with Exante, once you get into the routine of it, it's not as hard as it seems to begin with. And once you see results, it motivates you to carry on and don't let any obstacles that come your way throw you off course completely :) Long term view and perseverance are the way forward. Good luck!

Thank you :) I'm going on hols in 6 weeks so plan to stick to it fully until then and get back on it when I return. I'm not giving myself any stupid goals this time (as I always do when starting any diet) I never meet them and always lose motivation. I'll stick to it for 6 weeks and see how much I lose x

Welcome Kerry, good luck with your first day! I can see we have very similar stats, I've been on Exante 12 weeks so I hope that will give you the motivation you need to smash that target! :)

Hi Kerry and good luck. I'm just starting my third week - I need to lose 3 stones in total and have shifted the first in just two weeks. Loads of people have 3-4 stones and a goal date of xmas, so there'll be loads of people in the same boat as you. Post plenty - it really does help. And water water water all the way! ;)

Did your pack arrive today? If so good luck for tomorrow Kerry. :)

PS - water!!! :p

Well, how was it? First day is the worst day, hope you got through it in one piece!

Back