hello :)

Cesca83

Hi

just been and bought my weeks supply of lipo-trim. starting tomorrow, eek!

any hints and tips would be appreciated :confused:

thanks guys xx

Start Weight : 15 st 4 :cry:

Start a diary as that will help to keep your focus as you record your ups and downs of your journey and will give you something to look back on as it also offers a place for your new friends to drop by and say hello.

Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries

Take some before photos and body measurements now as the weight comes off so fast and it is good to have a record to encourage you on the days later on when the weight can slow down or either stays the same as it will from time to time...looking over your achievements will motivate you forward.

Make sure to have all your packs and water and try and get a daily walk if you can.

The first couple of days are tough but once you go into ketosis it helps greatly as the hunger feeling is greatly reduced and in some it goes away altogether.

If you need any help or support be sure to ask.

Good luck with your Lipotrim journey!

Hi! I found that when I first started I needed to set myself small rewards for losing (egg after losing a stone I would go and get my hair done) I also did I list of clothes I wanted to buy. I found little things helped my through it. Good luck!

Hi

just been and bought my weeks supply of lipo-trim. starting tomorrow, eek!

any hints and tips would be appreciated :confused:

thanks guys xx

Start Weight : 15 st 4 :cry:

Welcome Cesca :) This site first of all is amazing, the support is just brill!!

The thing that has really helped me is drinking water......keep pouring it down yourself!! xx

Thank you for your support, going to take pics and measurements today, lots of water intake to.

Well done on all your weight losses it's amazing!

Thanks again xx

you will be fine and if you feel desperate thats what were all on here for, to help support one another :)

h x any questions just ask anyone!

How you finding the diet Cesca83?? :)

Been ok thanks had a blip and had about 4 monster munch crisps (not packets)

First weigh in lost 6lb so happy with that .

Back