Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kevin1981, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. kevin1981

kevin1981 New Member

Just signed up today.

Being a man I never really took notice of slimming clubs and recipes, but through my partner's interest, I have now started to change my diet to something more healthier.

I'm not great in the kitchen, in fact I'm pretty useless, but I'm determined to get better :) Through work and family commitments, I find it hard to take the time to experiment with recipes, etc, so to begin with I'm going to stick with low calorie branded products that I can buy in shops.

There are so many different forums on here, so I was hoping someone could point me to the most suitable forum for sharing ideas and low calorie branded products such as curry sauces, etc. I believe Colmans do a good low calorie curry sauce for example.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi Kevin welcome to the forum. Just to wish u good luck with ur weight loss journey.
  4. Kylie1711

Kylie1711 Member

Hi I'm new too and don't have a clue why I'm doing!! Any help would really be appreciated :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.