1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rena46, 22 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Rena46

Rena46 New Member

Hey there, newbie here just starting the Slimming World Diet. A few days ago, I weighed myself at 16st 2lb. This is the heaviest I have ever been, my eating became pretty uncontrollable when I developed (recurrant) Depression a few years ago. I'm 23, graduated from University a couple of months ago and when I saw my graduation photos I was horrified. I'm very happy that I don't actually look my weight - I'm a size 14 shirt and size 18 jeans. My ideal weight (using BMI) 10st 5lb but I don't want to make myself ill, my mother is a few inches taller than me and can't go below 12st without feeling crappy. Having seen that, I don't want it happening to myself.

I'm using SW because my mum lost 3st on it and I thought I would give it a go too. :)

I know I shouldn't have weighed myself so soon but I weighed myself again this morning (wanted to make sure I was doing the diet right as I don't have the books ~ just ordered them off ebay) and I was 15st 12 :D If I can do that in 3 days, I'm doing something right.

Nice to meet you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Good luck I wish you the best of luck :)

4. Smuffin

Smuffin Well-Known Member

Welcome Rena.

I'm just starting slimming world today, I joined and paid for the online so if you need to know anything or don't see something on here I will gladly help you :)