Hello!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SkinnyMalink, 16 March 2008 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all!

Well after much umming and arring and research and reading all your posts....I have my first meeting with a CDC on Wednesday!

I am quite excited and we got on well on the phone (which is always quite a good indication, especially as I'm c**p at small talk lol).

I can see from all the posts how supportive and knowledgeable you all are and I already know a couple of you so yes, expect updates and probable moaning soon!

Skinny x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Good luck with your CD journey! This is the best diet I have ever done, I hope you find all the hard work worthwhile!

Theresa x

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome aboard the CD wagon! I'm seeing my CDC on Wednesday too, so will be starting on Thursday. Do you fancy buddying up? Good luck! xx

5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D Yes let us be buddies!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.