hello...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachelemmabryan, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachelemmabryan

Rachelemmabryan Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    hello everyone,

It's only day two and I just wanted to see if any one has any slim fast success stories, I have read quite a few stories where it hasn't worked for some people. I want to lose about 36lb by the begining of December, is that realistic?

Thanks Rach xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi welcome to Minimins. Id say unless youre doing a VLCD like CD or LL then 35lbs is probably a bit ambitious, its only about 9 weeks til the start of December so youd need to lose 4lbs a week, I dont think youd do that on SF

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey. Maybe trying one of the VLCD. u can acheive ur 36lbs lost. I tried SF but it didn't work for me.

Keisha x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope slimfast works for you.

irene xx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Slim Fast is only good short term but it is not a lifestyle plan. You will only get a loss of 4lb per week on a VLCD . Good luck with whatever you decide x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.