hello...

rachel~m

hello everyone,

another newbie here, my name is Rachel and im 29yrs old and will starting the cambridge diet end of this month.
i suffer from severe pcos and we have been trying to concieve for 9years with no success, we have tried 7 rounds of clomid [fertility drug] to which my body didnt respond.
the hospital blames it all on my weight and ive tried everything from ww to xenical to no avail so im hoping the CD will be my last hope.
cant wait to get to know everyone and get started.
love
Rachel xx

Good luck. PLEASE stay, no matter what. This site can change your life. x

Oh ... and ... :welcome:

good luck hun and welcome the cambridge diet is fab im sure youll do really well on it xx

Welcome from me too Rachel :D

You have found the best place to be for unconditional support and encouragement with whatever weightloss path you choose to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you around the place :)

Hi and welcome xx I also suffer with pcos and have been ttc for our second child for 4 years now unsuccesfully so I am also trying to lose weight so we can have a good bash at conceiving xx
Good luck with your weight loss x

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Good luck on CD when you start. I do hope it works for you and as you lose weight it will correct your pcos so you can finally start a family

Hi Rachel, welcome to the board.

hi rachel
welcome, i started cd yesterday after reading loads on this site and preparing myself mentally, my bestfriend had pcos and was overweight tried for a baby for 8 yrs went down the ivf route, eventualy it was her dramatic weight loss that kick started her hormones the right way and now she has 4 kids, i hope it sorts things out for you, research does show the more weight you gain the less fertile you become because of the oestrogen testosterone inbalance, did you dr also recommend metformin for pcos?

good luck x

Back