Hello :)

TMD68

Banned
Just thought i'd say hello.

Flitting between this forum and the Surgical Weight Loss one, as I am on a waiting list for a band.

Started SS this morning (consultant thought this was a great idea) and intend to say with it until September, which is the latest I will get my band.

Have done CD previously, and was very successful, fell pregnant - and well am sure you can guess the rest as never even made it to maintenance :(

Hope to pick up some more handy hints and tips and ride with you all on the roller coaster which is weight loss xx

Welcome along, your in good company! :)

Is the gastric band a must or will you be able to avoid that if you do well on CD?
I've been on SS for nearly 3 weeks...weigh in tomorrow...and loving it!

After 20+ years of yo-yo dieting, its a last resort for the longevity of keeping the weight off - which I have gone into in depth :)

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD. My CDC told me at the start of the diet that people who undergo surgery don't loose the weight any quicker than those on vlcd's - not sure if this is true or not, but you never know, you might find after a while that you're happy to stay with CD rather than resort to surgery. Don't rule it out, best to keep your options open.

Good luck which ever way you decide to loose the weight.

Hello, and good luck with your weightloss :)

Back