Hello

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MadonnaComplex, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. MadonnaComplex

MadonnaComplex Member

I'm a new member. I'm in the UK and have started Cambridge today!!! I'm doing sole source plus, does anyone know if this is less effective than just doing sole souce. I lost four stone on lighter life last year and have re-gained every pound. The thought of complete abstinance again was too much which is why I have opted for SS+. If anyone else is on this option I'd love to hear from you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi, yes i did lighterlife put it all back on (3 stone) and have started cambridge last week for the 2nd time. Put it back on last year again. Have lost 9lbs in 10 days but am really really worried about it going back on thats why Im having a meal in the evening otherwise my body won't be used to food and it will def go straight back on.

Good luck :)

4. MadonnaComplex

MadonnaComplex Member

Thanks Carolyn, Good Luck!!! I'm still getting used to using this site It's alittle bit confusing : )

5. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    SS+ is just as good.
    I think that small meal does help, especially when your struggling.

Go and chat to your CDC and tell her how you feel, as I am sure she will give some great advice as to what is right for you x

6. MadonnaComplex

MadonnaComplex Member

Thankyou, that's really helpful to know :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.