Helloo couple of questions..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mellum, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Right well i came off lipotrim roughly about 3/4 months ago (with a couple of attempts to restart) which obviously i didnt stick to.

Annyyway i want to start again, hopefully ill get back into the swing of things.

Ive still got about 5/6 shakes from awhile ago but i think their best before date was october, would it be alright to have? :O

Allsssoo, the bad breath thing :S..ive got a new chap and as its early days i dont want to scare him away with nasty breath haha. Anything i can do about it? And do your partners actually notice it?

Mellum.
    -Who has put on about 7 pounds, oh dear-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    Hey Mellum,

Can't answer all your questions, but i copy & pasted this info from the Cambridge Dieters website about what happens when a shake is out-of-date, and as Lipotrim & the Cambridge Diet are similar i figured the same rules apply here:

Out Of Date Stock: Powders

• The vitamins and minerals start to deteriorate.
    • The flavour changes and will start to taste stale.
    • The fats, essential fats are added, sunflower oil is added, and the soya flour contains fat these are the elements that become rancid.

[Copied from: Cambridge Dieters]

Since your ones aren't long out-of-date, i suppose you could try one and if it tastes dodgy bin them and get a new supply. Good luck for your restart tho! :) And good luck with the new chap!! :D

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    aaaah the bad breath thing!.... im paranoid about it because i notice it myself... i have told my other half that i will not see him for a while because i know if i see him i will cheat. It kinda makes it easy because i live up north and he's down south!.... its gonna be hard not seeing him but i know when he sees me it will be well worth it. and god forbid he ever smelt the lipo-breath i would die....
    apparently listerine strips are meant to be good... but they are vile! and i cant find them anywhere...
    good luck with ur new man xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.