Helloo

Hi everyone.

Im new to this forum but havent a clue what to do. Im baffled by the whole process. Where do i go, what do i do? arghhh i cant even put a picture of myself on my profile!
Looking forward to working it all out!!!
Laurie

Hi, just play with it and it will all begin to make sense. I don't think you can upload a picture until you have posted 50 times - not sure about that though. Take care.

Ah! a yorkie! Build up your posts to 50 in the games section and you will be free to do lots of stuff that you can't immediately. Security reasons I think.
Elo by the way!

ahh, ok thanks for the welcomes! yes indeed i am a yorkie, a bit of a yorkie pud at the moment lol!
ok ill keep playing, im scared of getting told off!.
thanks ladies

Just trying to upload a picture myself!! Just play around in the usercp area and loads of stuff you can customise x

Another Yorkie Pud here :eek: lol Hello mamalaurie and welcome to minimins :D

As has been said, just play around, you'll get there. Keep posting too, 50 posts will unlock untold power! :8855:

Good luck xxx

dont know, doing or posting something wrong i guess, i guess theres some sort of etiquette in these kind of forums

The very fact that you think that - is almost a guarantee that it won't happen surely? There is too much support for you to get to the stage of being banned without someone letting you know you are heading in the wrong direction methinks. Be yourself! twill all be fine and dandy - fear not m'dear!

wow thanks again everyone, and thanks for all the welcomes too.
ive had a bash at bejeweled and will keep on posting and working out whats what.
I promise not to ask for the password, as i go to class anyway :) its really inspiring to see some of your weightlosses, and considering im getting married in April next year i ought to be trying a bit harder me thinks!
im not understanding some of the posts as some people seem to go off on different conversations on peoples posts!
Love the dressage picture Honey! my aim is to get slim, get married and get back into showjumping

Back