Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

helloooo

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by LiL_PSyChO, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. LiL_PSyChO

LiL_PSyChO New Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st5lb(44.92%)
    Diet:
    Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion
    Hiya everyone.. I'm new to this forum but not to VLCDs. Am about to re-embark on the Cambridge diet - proper start tomorrow as I've been messing about the last few days :cry:

I have to do it this time as I was diagnosed with some health problems last week which could lead to me being quite disabled in future if I don't sort meself out :eek:

Wish me luck everyone and I hope you can bear to have me along for the journey :wavey:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Hello, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts. I too am "starting again" on sole source, after putting a stone back on. I am on day 6, so should be over the worst.
    Ann x

4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi

Good luck this time, i too have health problems and it certainly gives you the incentive to stick to it properly

I will keep an eye out for you as we both have a long long way to go

Ps love your belly dancer ~ looks just like me after a few gin and tonics ( oh no dont remind me I would die for a G&T just about now

PPs its very quiet here tonight nobody posting I think its the weather he he

5. LiL_PSyChO

LiL_PSyChO New Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st5lb(44.92%)
    Diet:
    Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion
    Thanks you both for the lovely welcomes :)
    Yup, I've got a lonnnnnnnnng journey ahead of me and I can't pretend I'm looking forward to it, lol

Ermmm you're lucky if you only look like my belly dancer after a few drinkie poos, I look like that all the time :D

It seems quiet everywhere the last couple of weeks, maybe it's true that everyone's enjoying the sunshine :)

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome to the group :) I'm a struggling restarter after having regained almost 3st since having a Depo Provera contraceptive injection in February (NEVER again!!).

I'm seeing my CDC this afternoon but have been trying to ease myself back into the right place mentally by semi-sole sourcing since last Thursday. I think that I'll probably be taking the 790 route as I'm finding SSing almost impossible to stick to and I'd rather succeed over a slightly longer period than continuously 'failing' miserably and having to restart over and over.

My stats are
    Heaviest ever - 21st 12lb
    Got down to - 12st 7lb (just before Christmas)
    Weight on Thurs - 14st 13lb :eek:

I had to get a grip before things got totally out of control!

Good luck with your restart - we're all here to support each other so post often and we'll walk the walk together :)

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck to everyone starting or re-starting there diets.

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Welcome and good luck !:wavey:
    Your journey may be long but with a VLCD (as you probably already know !) you can't lose weight faster. I was a bit prompted into this diet by type 2 diabetes.......off all medication now. Your health will certainly benefit never mind the fact that you will look and feel fab.:D

Let us know how you get on !:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.