helloooo

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by LiL_PSyChO, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. LiL_PSyChO

LiL_PSyChO New Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st5lb(44.92%)
    Diet:
    Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion
    Hiya everyone.. I'm new to this forum but not to VLCDs. Am about to re-embark on the Cambridge diet - proper start tomorrow as I've been messing about the last few days :cry:

I have to do it this time as I was diagnosed with some health problems last week which could lead to me being quite disabled in future if I don't sort meself out :eek:

Wish me luck everyone and I hope you can bear to have me along for the journey :wavey:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Hello, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts. I too am "starting again" on sole source, after putting a stone back on. I am on day 6, so should be over the worst.
    Ann x

4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi

Good luck this time, i too have health problems and it certainly gives you the incentive to stick to it properly

I will keep an eye out for you as we both have a long long way to go

Ps love your belly dancer ~ looks just like me after a few gin and tonics ( oh no dont remind me I would die for a G&T just about now

PPs its very quiet here tonight nobody posting I think its the weather he he

5. LiL_PSyChO

LiL_PSyChO New Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st5lb(44.92%)
    Diet:
    Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion
    Thanks you both for the lovely welcomes :)
    Yup, I've got a lonnnnnnnnng journey ahead of me and I can't pretend I'm looking forward to it, lol

Ermmm you're lucky if you only look like my belly dancer after a few drinkie poos, I look like that all the time :D

It seems quiet everywhere the last couple of weeks, maybe it's true that everyone's enjoying the sunshine :)

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome to the group :) I'm a struggling restarter after having regained almost 3st since having a Depo Provera contraceptive injection in February (NEVER again!!).

I'm seeing my CDC this afternoon but have been trying to ease myself back into the right place mentally by semi-sole sourcing since last Thursday. I think that I'll probably be taking the 790 route as I'm finding SSing almost impossible to stick to and I'd rather succeed over a slightly longer period than continuously 'failing' miserably and having to restart over and over.

My stats are
    Heaviest ever - 21st 12lb
    Got down to - 12st 7lb (just before Christmas)
    Weight on Thurs - 14st 13lb :eek:

I had to get a grip before things got totally out of control!

Good luck with your restart - we're all here to support each other so post often and we'll walk the walk together :)

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck to everyone starting or re-starting there diets.

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Welcome and good luck !:wavey:
    Your journey may be long but with a VLCD (as you probably already know !) you can't lose weight faster. I was a bit prompted into this diet by type 2 diabetes.......off all medication now. Your health will certainly benefit never mind the fact that you will look and feel fab.:D

Let us know how you get on !:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.