Hellooooo

Zoe

Hi,

My name's Zoe, I'm 31, and have joined hoping to get the support and encouragement i need to lose 84lb !

I've been trying to diet myself for 10 days and only lost 2lb - so i need to find a plan to suit me, rather than just trying to reduce calories.

I think portion size is my main problem - and willpower lol

Hi Zoe.

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for support and inspiration to help with your diet journey:)

Hi and welcome. have you thought about doing something like SW or WW? Have a look at the sections on here and their websites to see if it would suit you

Irene xx

Hi Zoe, I am on Slimming World and I love it. I am half way through my 100lb journey. I look forward to seeing your progress. Welcome to the forum x

Welcome to Minimins. Sounds like you need some kind of structured diet, maybe WW or SW would suit you

I'm going to join SW on Weds evening, but have lost 4lb this week so it's a good start and has made me more determind, but yes I do need the advice and weigh ins lol.

Welcome on board and well done on the 4lbs! Good luck with SW and let us know how you get on.

Gx

Hi Zoe!
Welcome to MiniMins!
Trish x

Hey Zoe welcome, I’m on the Cambridge diet, just completed my first week and feel great. I suggest you do some research as there are so many different diets to choose from and see which one suits you, or just ask on minimins every ones great and always here to help and give support. Good luck hun .

Back