Hellooooooooooooooooo I am back !!

fillymum

synful soul
After quite a long absence I am back.

I have missed the lively, but pleasant and interesting debates on here.

My word I have a lot of catching up to do, lots of new names and faces...................

anyway, hello to all my old friends and I look forward getting to know the more recent members.

So pleased to have you back, Sue. Have missed you on the "Off Topic" subforum, it's been pretty quiet around here lately x

You have been sorely missed!

I choose my threads these days, I know it may seem picky but I find it hard to answer the same stuff over and over and I got fed up of being told off for things too!!

Looking forward to some more Fillymum posts :) x

Welcome back! :)

Thanks for such a lovely welcome back. You have lifted my spirits.

Welshtigger, the Welsh purchase depends on the sale of this house. The housing market seems a bit more bouyant at present so here's hoping.
However I am on every Estate Agents in Llandudno's list and love getting all there emails. There are some lovely apartments for sale.

fillymum said:
Thanks for such a lovely welcome back. You have lifted my spirits.

Welshtigger, the Welsh purchase depends on the sale of this house. The housing market seems a bit more bouyant at present so here's hoping.
However I am on every Estate Agents in Llandudno's list and love getting all there emails. There are some lovely apartments for sale.

Oh good keep me posted x Jo x

So glad to have u back xxx

Welcome back!!

Lots of you are in Wales or north I should say :) I'm frequently there in valley, Anglesey as my bf is based there :)

bevhunter1986 said:
Welcome back!!

Lots of you are in Wales or north I should say :) I'm frequently there in valley, Anglesey as my bf is based there :)

I'm only about half an hour from valley :) x

Back