Hellpppp I may have blown it!!!!!!!!!!

linnyloo

Guys, I need advice!!!!!!

I have been on CD for three weeks now 100% and feeling good about my loss. however over the last week nothing is budging not 1lb Then I tried the vege crisp thing and totally cocked it up. just got a big ole pile of mush.......

Then in a huff..... I've just scoffed three ryvita with tuna on .....

I have been craving tuna like you wouldn't beleive, i don't normally like it that much but today I could of happily killed some one for tuna!!!!!!!!!

Do you think I have blown it? Will it know me out of ketosis? When I peed on a stick today (before the tuna drama) it turned as dark as it can go<>>>

Please someone reasure me that I haven't totally lost the [plot!!!:copon:

Wharever happens you need to stop and think about what you really want here. To continue to beat yourself up over this, cheat again because you think you've blown it or...... remember why you started. Remember how you felt on that first weigh-in, how the weight has been going down. If you leave the slip up at that, you will probably be ok. You must loose weight on the cals we are on anyway, with or without ketosis! Stay strong, no one is perfect. Just sit now and make your choice whether to fail now or get over the guilt, put it behind you and feel pleased that you are making the right choices for tommorow. Good luck!!

Thank you Flowey,

You are right, I got myself into a right old panic. What I have eaten probably won't do me too much harm, not like it was a box of choc's. I actually feel so bloated now that I could pop,.....I will start again tomorrow with a clear head.

I vow never to bugger around with my CD food packs again! If I'd had the soup then I wouldn't be in this state now.

You are most wise Flowey and I appreciate your response.

Thank you

The ryvita may have knocked you out of ketosis, but just see it as a wobble, you can easierly get back on track tomorrow and i'm sure you'll be losing inches if ya not losing weight as could be water retention, and although i'm not a councellor, my councellor said if the stick went that dark you weren't drinking enough water should be between the farible and moyen on the chart which is dusty pink..so maybe you're not drinking enough water, but one of the cdc will be able to tell you on here:D

p.s if i know i'm gonna experiment with the recipes i always order an extra few packs as i'm rubbish at getting it right lol:p so know how you feel there

I had no idea about the colour being an indication of not drinking enough! Blimey!

Can some answer? Does weak black tea count towards the 2 litres? or black coffee? I drink loads of that but not so much water, I feel like I'm afloat half the time!!!!

I know how you feel as I did this on the first part of my journey and someone kicked my butt in the same way. I'm glad they did as I'm confident to finish this journey now after my hols. I'll be watching for your shrinking weight losses. You can do this (as can I) and it will be great when we get there. The big picture is - on your weight loss journey complete, 2 rivita's and a bit of tuna in as many weeks you are on this diet won't seem that big a deal. Just make sure you don't add to it!! Well done for turning the corner!

Yes it does, but remember what they say, the more you drink the more you shrink. Also water will give you a lot more energy and clear your skin and toxins out making you look better and better whilst the weight goes. End product will be a slim and radient you, (thats what I tell myself anyway!

Hun, I agree with previous posts that the tuna would (probably) not be too bad as it is quite low in carbs, but the rivita was a bit naughty. But so saying that ONE small blip like that as long as you get back on the straight and narrow asap shouldn't affect your weight loss this week too badly. Moral of story....DON'T TRY AND MAKE THINGS WITH YOUR PACKS!!!!! If you read several other threads, the CDC's reading and posting all say don't do it as it causes the nutrients values to change etc etc. And please please please drink more water, as that in itself can do your kidneys damage. Good luck with the rest of your week xx

Yes it does, but remember what they say, the more you drink the more you shrink. Also water will give you a lot more energy and clear your skin and toxins out making you look better and better whilst the weight goes. End product will be a slim and radient you, (thats what I tell myself anyway!

Hey hun i've read in forums that "the more you drink the more you shrink" is like a myth....i do agree it does make your skin better but cambridge recommend 2 n half litres which can include tea and coffee so as long as you drink that amount of fluid you'll be ok. and anything over is added bonus:p

If the stick is turning dark purple then you do must up your fluid intake cos its a sign of dehydration.

If you are on the go a lot you may be sweating out what you are drinking. Think of your fluid intake as being like a water wheel with a gradual intake with no long gaps. Thats what my LLC told me. BUT do not wolf your water down in one go as it can reduce your body's salt levels and do you very severe damage...even kill you.

Back