HELP!!! 6 stone to loose after having baby!! Newcommer

UsedToBeThin

I'm new to this signt and would like some advice about how to get the best out of being a MiniMinsER.

I have just (2months ago) given birth to a beautiful baby and I'm left with 6 stone to loose. I cam completely fat. My stomach hangs down and sticks out frontwise; so everyone including me feels I still look like I'm pregnant rather than JUST really fat!!!!

I find it hard to move about , getting up from the floor, running ect.

It seems like such a long battle to loose this weight. I have got back into the habit of eating large protions frequently.

So can you help me in any way???? Can someone enter a link to where I can enter my weekly weight so that it automatically logs in a graph how I am doing.

Thanks so much...

Hi there

Welcome to Minimins.

Try Trying To Conceive Ticker for a tracker and it you can also have it stored and or displayed as a graph.

Which diet are you planning on following :)

Hmm dont be put off by the 'trying to concieve' bit the link has started to default to that lol

DogWagger2520252862529.gif

Hi Used to Be Thin,

Congratulations on your new baby and well done for starting your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for this./.. I have configured my tracker.... Ths is what I am looking for.

My diet I will try to loose weight taloring it to me.

Previous times I have lost weight I have gone.

*Low Fat. No sugar or butter and very little oil in cooking.
*Walk everywhere
*look at small clothes in the morning and wish that I can oneday fit them.
* Eat my food in smaller bowls.

I eat healthy foods completely but my down side it that I eat too much carbs. All my portions are really big. I try to eat lots of oats as this can fill me up for longer.

I have read someone drinking a lot of water.. which I will try out also.

Planning to eat loads of veg or lettice with balsamic vinegar for snacking.

Just read on the bbc websight.
Overweight - Food - 4Health from Channel 4

1,000 kilocalories per day would achieve a weight loss of 1-2bls a week. How much is that in power walking.....? How long would you have to power walk to achieve the 1000 kilocalories

I'm new to this signt and would like some advice about how to get the best out of being a MiniMinsER.

I have just (2months ago) given birth to a beautiful baby and I'm left with 6 stone to loose. I cam completely fat. My stomach hangs down and sticks out frontwise; so everyone including me feels I still look like I'm pregnant rather than JUST really fat!!!!

I find it hard to move about , getting up from the floor, running ect.

It seems like such a long battle to loose this weight. I have got back into the habit of eating large protions frequently.

So can you help me in any way???? Can someone enter a link to where I can enter my weekly weight so that it automatically logs in a graph how I am doing.

Thanks so much...

Well well done on your lovely baby and well done on finding the best diet ever. It will come off in no time. Love bunny xxx

Thanks for this./.. I have configured my tracker.... Ths is what I am looking for.

My diet I will try to loose weight taloring it to me.

Previous times I have lost weight I have gone.

*Low Fat. No sugar or butter and very little oil in cooking.
*Walk everywhere
*look at small clothes in the morning and wish that I can oneday fit them.
* Eat my food in smaller bowls.

I eat healthy foods completely but my down side it that I eat too much carbs. All my portions are really big. I try to eat lots of oats as this can fill me up for longer.

I have read someone drinking a lot of water.. which I will try out also.

Planning to eat loads of veg or lettice with balsamic vinegar for snacking.

Sounds like some great ideas there.

Good luck and be sure let us know how youre getting on with your new healthy diet :)

Congratulations on the birth of your new arrival and all the best on your weight loss journey.

We're all here to support and encourage you on your way :)

Back