• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help & advice needed please!!

just wondering if anybody can help, I was on TFR for 3 weeks and for the last 2 weeks I have been having 2 TFR packs a day and a protein meal in the evening, chicken or salmon and salad or stir fry, I have had a total loss 23lb in the 5 weeks so am pleased with that, my problem is that I had my large bowel removed in Nov 09 and I put on a lot of weight after (hence the LT/Exante diet) as I cannot eat fruit or veg without horrendous symptoms ( I wont go into details lol) was wondering if there was anything else I could eat that wouldn't take me out of ketosis, I am seriously thinking of going back onto TFR but I know I cannot do this forever, not sure if there is a soloution to this but would be grateful for any help or advice.

Many thanks all

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ahh, thanks for that, I didnt realize that was the case. what difference will it make do you think? I am trying to stay at 3lb losses so I may just stop the protein meal, not agreeing with me anyways.

Thank you