Help & advice needed please!!

Jannywanny

Hi,

just wondering if anybody can help, I was on TFR for 3 weeks and for the last 2 weeks I have been having 2 TFR packs a day and a protein meal in the evening, chicken or salmon and salad or stir fry, I have had a total loss 23lb in the 5 weeks so am pleased with that, my problem is that I had my large bowel removed in Nov 09 and I put on a lot of weight after (hence the LT/Exante diet) as I cannot eat fruit or veg without horrendous symptoms ( I wont go into details lol) was wondering if there was anything else I could eat that wouldn't take me out of ketosis, I am seriously thinking of going back onto TFR but I know I cannot do this forever, not sure if there is a soloution to this but would be grateful for any help or advice.

Many thanks all

xx

Not sure what else to suggest but you should be having three packs plus a meal if you're doing WS. The meal is as well as packs not in place of one x

Ahh, thanks for that, I didnt realize that was the case. what difference will it make do you think? I am trying to stay at 3lb losses so I may just stop the protein meal, not agreeing with me anyways.

Thank you

xx

Back