Cruise PP Help and advice needed oh wise ones...

stmcalee01

Hi all,

I have 9 weeks left until I go back to work :)argh:) and I cannot afford to buy new clothes. I will be returning part time and pretty much all my salary will go on childcare.

I am currently a 16/18 and my work clothes are a 14. Although sadly I am a different shape these days.

I used to be about 11st 4lbs when I as a 14 and was quite happy with this. Dunkan reckons my true weight is 10st 4 but I was aiming for 10st 10lb to give me a buffer (of the mental variety).

I would be happy to get down to 11st 4 lbs again to go back to work and then perhaps aim to maintain for a while as I adjust to being back at work. So I need to loose 1st 2lbs in 9 weeks. Is this do-able? And more importantly is it wise?

I do 3/4 zumba classes a week to exercise and tone and I can see a change in my shape with it.

I am not afraid of working hard to get to my target but I will really need you guys to support me :gen126:

im not sure it is doable but as long as you are strict and dont under eat on protien , sounds daft but if you starve you will slow down if you up the protien you will burn more .......and could get near as possible , sadly nobody has a crystal ball

As Tan says, it's impossible to gauge but you can certainly give it a good go... and, if you don't quite make it, at least you'll be a lot slimmer than now, and you'll feel good in yourself.

We are here for you - post your menus and try to avoid too many tolerated foods, and/or litigious ones, for a quicker weight loss.

Its definitely do-able; if you can average 2lbs loss a week (which is not extreme) you should be 1st 4lbs lighter by the time you start work.

Having a goal definitely helps - I knew I was going to be at a terrifyingly glamourous work event on a particular date in May, surrounded by the young and slender and judgmental.

It certainly focused the mind!

Back