HELP!!!!! Any one told to go off the diet for at least 2 week?

renekot

Hi all, fainted TWICE today and heavy....( women only) went to the docter and was told to go off the diet for 2 weeks at least. Poor me what SHOULD I DO? :cry::cry::cry::cry:what happens to my easter challenge?:cry::cry::cry::cry: urgent advice needed. The weight must gooooo!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I agree with Starlight - your health has to come first. But coming off the diet doesn't mean you have to give up altogether. How about upping your calorie intake with healthy low carb foods, and if your doctor agrees that you can come back on the diet it should hopefully be easier to get back into it.

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Following low-carb should keep you in ketosis. I really hope you feel well again soon :)

Finally l have been given the go ahead by my doc to start the diet again. I am back on tomorrow the sad part is that l am much heavier than when l started. I plan to take one day at a time. Exante me and you will be buddies from tomorrow. I am so ashamed to say that l am 170 kg and at my heaviest. Wish me luck and greater determination.

Good luck. You seem really focused which will help you to stay 100%. Good luck x

Best of luck with your new start xxx

Thanks to you all. Day one has ended well, had choc shake, bar and green tea and thai chicken soup with a dash of bouillon and chili, (this was heavenly) plus about 3 liters of LL flavoured water. Enjoyed today lets see how tomorrow goes. Can someone please tell me the quantity of golden vegetable bouillon one can have a day. Even though l added just a teaspoon to my soup, l also had a cup of it later in the day. I enjoyed so much that l would like to add it to all the soups to enhance the flavour. Will this affect me in any way?

Hope all goes well this time around. Have a tin of tuna handy lest you feel faint again. Why didnt you just go on working solution?

Belle

Hey Renekot, I've been having just 2 half teaspoons on the bouillon however you spell it per day and 2 coke zero's, so far I'm down 6lbs in 3 days so I don't think it's affecting me.

So well done on getting back on the wagon, absolutely agree with the above, if you feel bad again go for the tuna, it won't knock you out of ketosis or affect your losses. I did that before a while back for the first 3-4 days until I was well on the plan, then knocked it on the head once I felt a bit more energised.

Lanarkwitch said:
Hey Renekot, I've been having just 2 half teaspoons on the bouillon however you spell it per day and 2 coke zero's, so far I'm down 6lbs in 3 days so I don't think it's affecting me.

So well done on getting back on the wagon, absolutely agree with the above, if you feel bad again go for the tuna, it won't knock you out of ketosis or affect your losses. I did that before a while back for the first 3-4 days until I was well on the plan, then knocked it on the head once I felt a bit more energised.
I will keep the tuna thing in mind it will come in handy. Day 3 was hard. Hungry ! Keto where you?

I had to ome of the diet too because I was bleeding way too much and the doc said it was the sudden weight loss and I should come off the diet for a few weeks - this was just before christmas so I came off until jan and then had to go away twice and eat then - Anyway, although I would be at goal by now if none of the above had happened, eating again not only stopped the bleeding but my hair also stopped falling out - it was coming out in clumps at the time :( Have been back on track for a good few weeks now 100% and only 17lbs to go to goal so you can take a break and get back to it :D

Back