HELP! Are these suitable?

mixedcaramel

Hi,
I am currently on my last day of attack phase, I have lost around 8-9 pounds in 10 days.
I am confused though because there are many things i dont like and I have been eating ONKEN fat free strawberry yogurt, vanilla yogurt and today got the Apple and mango I think it is, are these allowed?
I've been told you shouldn't really eat things with fructose in but all yogurts seem to have it.
Also I want to know if I can eat the fat free muller light yogurts or weight watchers ones?
Lastly I bought already seasoned chicken breast from tesco today, the carbs per pack are less than 10g per 100g, just.wondering if this is alright?

Thanks my lovelys xx

In a word, no!

I would avoid all those yogurts and buy 0% (or as close as you can get) natural yogurt and sweeten it yourself. Quark and fromage frais are lower carb still and can be used as yogurt.

Chicken that has 10gr carbs per 100gr has loads of hidden nasties in there. Avoid at all costs. Roast up a couple of chickens, portion them and work your weigh through!

Agree with robinhood - anything with fruit or fructrose in it - and that includes most flavoured yoghurts on sale in the shops is not a good idea.

Having said that you must be doing something right because you have lost a good amount - well done! I wouldn't worry too much, its early stages yet. I also went blithely through my attack phase eating fruit yoghurts until I realised!

Onken do a natural fat free yoghurt which is quite pleasant, and I also like the low fat plain Greek one with some food flavouring & sweetener.

I think you need to be wary of any cooked chicken from the supermarkets because it can contain added sugar or fat, and it is better if you have time to do your own. But I've been pushed for lunch at work on occaision and had the ones from M&S and Sainsburys - with the skin off I think these are OK. Better to have the chicken than fill up on something worse!

Good luck!

I think you need to be wary of any cooked chicken from the supermarkets because it can contain added sugar or fat, and it is better if you have time to do your own. But I've been pushed for lunch at work on occaision and had the ones from M&S and Sainsburys - with the skin off I think these are OK. Better to have the chicken than fill up on something worse!

I second, when I've grabbed a quick lunch I find that M&S and Sainsburys don't add much extra's to their chicken (especially packets of whole cooked chicken breasts..) as some other places do such as Tesco :eek:

woooohooo,well done in attack, I ate a few things I shouldn't have and still lost 13lbs but I did change as soon as I realised, total 0%yoghurt is the yummiest I have found with some sweetener and vanilla added. Enjoy your first day of Cruise, I bet you can't wait to have some veg!!!!

Back