Help, as i am new!

Mirelle

Hello, well yes i am a newbie, joined slimming world 2 weeks ago, my neighbour is a consultant so failure is not an option! however cant get the jist of this site, keep getting "NO" basically when trying to access things, help! x

Welcome Mirelle and best of luck with Slimming World.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to your profile albums.

However you do have access to the Gallery albums.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need 50 posts to upload photos to the Main Gallery.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page and your profile albums, this also gives you access to members profile and their public albums. To view private profile albums you have to be-friend, either by sending an invite or requesting to be a friend.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

You can read more on the link below on how to use the site and if you need any help please ask:cry:

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Best to get your post count up on this site by being sociable and joining in, then you can get all those motivational bits and bobs to put in your sig. Cant wait!

Welcome to minis,this is a great place to be,lots of motivational support here,check out the diaries and the stories,everyone is amazing here.there is a great sw section, with lots of yummy recipe ideas :D

Good Luck!

:welcome: to the forums Mirelle, come and get stuck in and chat with us - you'll get that post count up in no time! :)

Welcome to Minis!

Nice to see another SW member amongst the boards! Make sure you pop in the SW section and say hello, everyone is really supportive.

Good luck with your weight loss. Look forward to seeing you around :D

Back