• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help bad bad cramp

Hi all, just been for my skating lesson . Am on day 5 of LT and feeling quite good, however found skating real hard my legs just wouldn't seem to work and lost energy real quick. afterwards I got horrendous cramps every where and was in real pain, suspect my salt/electrolyte balance was way off because previously was a real salt head. I did sweat alot whilst skating but had drunk 3 lt of water before I went and 1.5 while I was there. Have had an oxo cube to see if that helps.
exercise is really important to me and not doing any for even 2 week s would be v hard

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya,
I know you say that exercise is really important to you, BUT there must be a very good reason why they tell you NOT to exercise for the 1st 2 weeks. I`m thinking its becuase of the adjustment your body goes through? Why not ring Lipotrim up, and ask for there advice hunni?
Hope all goes well for you in the meantime. I`m on week 2 now and poorly atm too so have no energy for exercising in any case! Lol Tc chick xx

can you have oxo cubes... oh that would be so nice if we could lol

Lucy there's up to 1.7g of carbs in each one and salt is one of the top ingredients so NO CHEATING or we'll chase ya with our broomsticks!!!

x Shivie (The Lipotrim Wicked Witch of the East!)

Hi Jenpig1..... erm not sure, in my opinion perhaps yes. Maybe some of the other lovelies will no more than me, since i`m a newbie too... Tc :D