Help bad bad cramp

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by jenpig1, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. jenpig1

jenpig1 Member

Hi all, just been for my skating lesson . Am on day 5 of LT and feeling quite good, however found skating real hard my legs just wouldn't seem to work and lost energy real quick. afterwards I got horrendous cramps every where and was in real pain, suspect my salt/electrolyte balance was way off because previously was a real salt head. I did sweat alot whilst skating but had drunk 3 lt of water before I went and 1.5 while I was there. Have had an oxo cube to see if that helps.
    exercise is really important to me and not doing any for even 2 week s would be v hard

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya,
    I know you say that exercise is really important to you, BUT there must be a very good reason why they tell you NOT to exercise for the 1st 2 weeks. I`m thinking its becuase of the adjustment your body goes through? Why not ring Lipotrim up, and ask for there advice hunni?
    Hope all goes well for you in the meantime. I`m on week 2 now and poorly atm too so have no energy for exercising in any case! Lol Tc chick xx

4. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    can you have oxo cubes... oh that would be so nice if we could lol

5. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No hun we can`t, sorry...:(
    Lou xx

6. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Lucy there's up to 1.7g of carbs in each one and salt is one of the top ingredients so NO CHEATING or we'll chase ya with our broomsticks!!!

x Shivie (The Lipotrim Wicked Witch of the East!)

7. jenpig1

jenpig1 Member

Oh God Dam It do you all think that the oxo will have affected me going into ketosis

8. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Jenpig1..... erm not sure, in my opinion perhaps yes. Maybe some of the other lovelies will no more than me, since i`m a newbie too... Tc :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.