Help BBQ!

Today will be my 4th day on Exante TS and so far I'm really pleased to say I've lost 7 lbs My problem is I've been invited to a BBQ tomorrow and I don't know what will be safe for me to eat. If I could I would take my Thai Chicken soup but it might look a bit odd at a BBQ! :D Is it just meat like steak and chicken (no sausages or burgers and no bread obviously! ;)) and am I allowed salad (no dressing I guess)? I won't be having any Exante food that day and I won't be drinking alcohol. I will take my own Coke Zero just in case they don't have any. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Still have your 3 packs and limit your meal to a little bit of salad and chicken if they have it! Or the most healthy meat they have (hopefully a wee steak eh?) lol no bread and no carbs and no sauces!!

Make sure you still have your 3 packs though, it will be just like a day of doing the working solution!

Still have your 3 packs and limit your meal to a little bit of salad and chicken if they have it! Or the most healthy meat they have (hopefully a wee steak eh?) lol no bread and no carbs and no sauces!!

Make sure you still have your 3 packs though, it will be just like a day of doing the working solution!

Thanks for the advice! I hope they are having steak! Yum! :D Otherwise I will stick to the chicken with some plain salad. Don't want to spoil things now! :)

No problem! I think depending on the quality of the burgers they have the burger might be ok too! The cheap ones will obviously be really fatty! Wish I could have a steak =( lol

like chelly says, plain salad, steak and chicken are your best bet, burgers are on the safe list but depending on the quality they might be bulked out with something carbalicious lol
have you seen the sticky threads on what foods are ok?
If you have a slip up don't dwell on it,just start strong the next day xx

A wee reminder.. NO food talk in the 100% section please

Thread moved to main forum

I've seen mention a few times about burgers. Shop bought burgers are not a good idea, they are usually made with breadcrumbs as a binding agent. I remember when I was doing Dukan examining the ingredients on every pack of burger in every supermarket I went to and they all had breadcrumbs in them, every single one. Plus of course they're very fatty, even if a lot of fat runs off in the cooking. Unless they're homemade burgers and you know exactly what's in them, I'd avoid them.

Back