Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help bit embarrassing

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chocaslim, 18 May 2010 Social URL.

1. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    HI there folks bare with me a mo bit embarrassing but hoping someone can help.

i have been doing slimming world for about 5 wks now and for the past two weeks ive been quite constipated i have a fair bit of fruit and veg if i have too much greens it just makes me windy:eek: doh not good. I have 2 cereal bars a day about one banana and possibly one egg just to rule those out hopefully. Not sure what could cause it any idea gratefully received i do wonder if this could effect my WIs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibongo123

alibongo123 Member

Are you doing green days alot because if so i found that not eating as much pasta helped:)

4. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Thanks for that i eat a big bowl of pasta everyday i'l have to find something different i think.i love pasta:(

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    get some serious fuids down you. Iv been making my way through a ltr water bottle a day and its got me moving again x

6. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    yes should do really need to get some sugar free juice not keen on plain water.

7. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try the new Fibre Plus bars, one is a healthy extra b on all plans and it really gets you moving i have one with a coffee if i feeling a bit bunged up and it gets me moving within hours. There are two flavours milk chocolate and oats the other is plain chocolate and almond.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.