Help! Broke out on day 4...

fanatasticfox

Hi, I was so determined. I didn't suffer headaches etc. which was brill for me as I'm a sugar and carb fiend. :confused:

However, yesterday I wasn't able to function at work through lack of energy and motivation so said sod it I don't care I'm quitting. Had a great feast last night.:cry:

However, this morning day 5 I spent forever prancing in font of the mirror as I was noticeably skinnier.:D Does anyone know was that because my body had started going into ketosis or what?

I was so geed up that I restarted this morning in order to stay that wee bit lighter and hopefully lose the rest. Will I be back to square one or will the weight loss continue.

The reason I ask is because I didn't notice a significant change until day four. Will I now have to wait until four days have passed again.

Sorry, I know you're not nutritionists just wondered from your experience? Thanks.

I got super bad cravings on day four. Do these pass or will you get them for a good while?

Hope you're all doing well. I love this site.

Good Luck!!:)

You have to learn which are physical cravings and psychological cravings.

If they are physical cravings have a shake, down some water and get that body of yours into ketosis sharpish.

If they are psychological cravings, then distract yourself and get busy doing something else so your focus isnt on food.

ketosis, not a chance, start again kidda!!! Maybe you enjoyed the transition into ketosis so you binged.
As my teacher use to say " must try harder"

Thanks guys,
That's funny the transition into ketosis. Maybe I'm a secret sado machoshist (Can't spell it). Anyway I will keep trying. Bit peeved now that I broke it but at the time I didn't care. I needed comfort and that was my downfall. Must break the habit or at least reach for the sushi if I can find it in my local supermarket. After lipotrim of course. Thanks

see how great you felt, well thats how you feel all the time when you stick at it. so come on lets have a good week this week xx

Hey Fattothin,
Thanks a mill. Will keep that in my head. Hubby is trying to hide when he eats. Even when he had to buy food in the shop earlier he put it in the boot rather than into the car with me. Will keep it up. Fab bikini body beckons!!

Hey Fattothin,
Thanks a mill. Will keep that in my head. Hubby is trying to hide when he eats. Even when he had to buy food in the shop earlier he put it in the boot rather than into the car with me. Will keep it up. Fab bikini body beckons!!

Awh! my OH does the same! its really nice, but now at the end of week four I actually like being around food, tho I'm not tempted at all, its just lovely to smell :D Keep at it, it gets easier. promise :)

Thanks Silversilph,
jUSY HAD ATHOUGHT. iF i'VE BROKEN MY KETOSIS WILL i NOT LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT O EVEN REGAIN WEIGHT BEFORE MY FIRST WEIGH IN? aaah!!!!!!

to be honest I dont know, best thing is not to worry about it and just power through. soon enough you'll be feeling really happy in the diet. i almost quit a few times, but my OH was there to convince me to keep going. now I really happy and I've even extended my planned time to be on the diet by 3 weeks! :D
keep to it and believe me ul look and feel great in no time :)

Thanks SilverSilph,
Have you decided what to do with the Grad? If I were you I'd convince them that you'd like to postpone the dinner. Just explain you're miserable the weight you are and if you can shift it pronto you will be so motivated that you will be determined to keep it off through exercise an healthy eating. That's my plan!!! Glad you oh is so suportive.

Hun, as Gaz said, you are probably out of ketosis so will have to go through it all again. The positive side is you now know that day 4 is your bad day and this time be more prepared for it. It is possible that your first WI won't be as good as it would have been if you hadn't eaten but don't think about that and get on with the job. WI 2 will be better than most instead!

Good luck and hang in there! The first week is the worse and when most give up.

x

If I am ever tempted to eat then thopught of going through week one keeps me well away from any food I can tell you, I felt like cr*p that week!

I enjoy being around food and have said before that I am really enjoying cooking now-hubby cannot believe it lol

Keep going you'll get there, 1st week is the toughest!!

Back