1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help!! Can I change from EE to green today?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Relentless_Eating_Machine, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi - I'm fairly new to this could you take a peek at what I have had so far and let me know where I stand with green & HE's & syns ....

Always done EE days so green and red are a mind field to me!! :confused:

Breakfast - 1 piece of wholemeal toast 1/2 heb with 1 slice of ham.1/2 heb VFF Fromage frais with 2 bananas and apple. all free

2 roses chocolates - 5 syns
    HEA - S/S milk for coffee

mixed salad with 1 tbs chutney - 1 syn
    sweet potato and chickpea curry with loads of rice. - free on green????

Apple and orange - free

new potatoes, coleslaw with EL mayo - 1 syn, cottage cheese and salad. - all free green??

Desperatley craving a huge bowl of meusli with lashings of milk - CAN I DO IT???????? Without worrying :break_diet:

Ta - REM
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Looks like you've had 1 heb and 1 hea so if it's a green day you have a hea and a heb left.
    You don't get much muesli for a heb though so I don't think a huge bowl of muesli with lashings of milk is possible. You could use some syns if you have them left, but you still won't get a huge bowl.
  4. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Slimming World
    Yep, 28g of Muesli is nothing I'm afraid...
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    How about 2 slices of WM bread (from a small loaf) with 1oz of grated cheese melted on them? Thats your extra A and B. So much nicer than muesli!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.