HELP ..CAN I USE SYRUP OF FIGS

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
Does Anyone Know If I Can Use Syrup Of Figs For Constipation I Cant Really Take Anything Else And I Know This Works For Me But Im Worried Of The Effect It Might Have On Diet Or Ketosis But If I Dont Do Something Im Gona Be Doubled Up In Pain Any Advice Welcome Plzz Tryed Most Other Things But Cant Take Laxatives Thanks All Debs Xxx

ok ive just spoken to my cdc and she said if i cant take laxative i have no alterative to take syrup of figs to try n get me sorted then when i go back to her she got somthing there i can get to bulk me out a bit so all is good ill monitor my ketosis and hopfully it wont kick me out of it we will see im doing so well i just dont want anything to ruin what good ive done so far im no hungry at all and still so determined so thats cool xxx

aaaw Debs, I hope you feel better soon.

I know you need the problem sorting quick and then after that like your cdc said there is something called fibre** (not sure of exact name) I use PYSILLIUM HUSKS, you get em from any health store, whole pysillium husks, they do the same thing as the fibre pack from your cdc. Depending on when you're seeing your cdc it may be quicker to get yourself to a health store.

Good Luck hun, I had the same problem when I first started cd and if I forget to take my P.husks then I'm stuck again, and as you know this is not nice but it also slows weight loss.

Hope you feel better soon sweetie,
ttfn xx sj xx

hi sophia

thanks for your reply im at the end of my teather today ive had syrup of figs no joy ive had sennacot still no joy think im gona have to go to docs now im in so much pain today and im back to work tmorrow i have to soon sort somethin out this is awfull but not hungry diet going brill i just dont want anything to spoil it but dont know what else to do :cry:

no

no i havent tryed that ill try that now lol im in so much pain but darent take any stronger painkiller as they will make me worse so i have fingers crossed sominks gotta give soon or ill explode lolol thanks everyone for advice xxx

DEBS

Mum here i am sure after taking all that you will go soon and be 10ibs lighter :D Have one really hot coffee and then have a glass of iced water that helps sometimes worth a try babe stick at it lol XXXX

Back