Help! Can't decide what to wear

Number one all the way STBG :) It looks like it will be so flattering to your figure! You can always wear a silk chemise underneath if you feel it's too low cut.

Looking forward to seeing the pics :) (ps get yourself a full-length mirror - it's a major boost to see the whole picture as the weight drops off :D).

I like number 1 and number 2.

Nobody here yet for photos.

The faux wrap on no 1 can be adjusted to show as much or as little cleavage as I want to!
No need for a camisole or anything underneath!

Looking forward to seeing the photos . yes you really have to go with what you feel best in !

i think im a number 2 fan too and oooooooo how fun having a date :)

I think one is best - Have a brilliant time and please let us know how you get on :)

Still got no photos - sorry girls.

The date is still on - he has been on the phone tonight!

Still got the idea in my head that I am huge. He thinks I am wonderful - which is to be applauded!!

Have dropped from a Size 28 to an 18 so far - 5' 6 in height, so not short!

Wish I could get a new view of myself

WOW good luck. I like the black one but I would spice it up with some nice accessories. This is the one I would go for out of your three, as black is very flattering.

The red one is my second choice which is"sexy" and I think maybe for a second date. Love bunny.

The dresses are gorgeous. I like them all and especially love the fact that they have sleeves! Why do so many manufacturers think we all want to show off our arms?

Thanks for the idea STBG. I will look at some US sites.

Have a great evening.

The dresses are gorgeous. I like them all and especially love the fact that they have sleeves! Why do so many manufacturers think we all want to show off our arms?

Thanks for the idea STBG. I will look at some US sites.

Have a great evening.

eBay - the US ebay not the uk one !!!!! Even with the shipping they are a lot cheaper than here - around £20 including the shipping!

We have snow here this morning - if this continues I won't get to see the man in question at all.

He is in Cumbria and I am in Durham - the roads twixt the two are horrendous when it is snowing

He says that he will walk here if he has to - awww isn't that sweet!

WOW good luck. I like the black one but I would spice it up with some nice accessories. This is the one I would go for out of your three, as black is very flattering.

The red one is my second choice which is"sexy" and I think maybe for a second date. Love bunny.

The red dress I have in black not in red!

Back