Help! Can't decide what to wear

How long does the shipping take ? from the usa , never really thought about going on Ebay usa and getting things , seems a good deal

The USPS Website will tell you 4-7 days on Global Priority Mail - in practice you are looking at 2-3 weeks. All mail is sent from the USA by airmail since May 2007

I have a leather trenchcoat I bought, absolutely stunning, cost me £18 brand new with the tags and £20 shipping, so a bargain!!

i will have a look on the Ebay site seems good deals are the sizes the same , as i know the shoe size if i'm 6 its 7 there , i went there in 1989 , but not really clothes shopping .

For shoes you go up TWO sizes in the USA

For clothes you go down ONE size

Although, as with here, do check the measurements!!!

Even within sizes the measurements do vary a great deal!

They also do a lot of clothes M,L,XL then 1XL, 2XL etc

You'll just have to look and see which size band you fit into!!

Ok will do , thanks for that

Our snow has gone altogether - yay!!

It has rained heavily all night.

The snow over his way is disappearing too!

On ebay I don't just use one Seller, so can't help you there - I just have a look and see what takes my fancy

I have tried all of those dresses on again and I don't want to wear any of them!

I have got a banging head with sinus trouble from a cold.

Will see how I feel in the morning!

Ooooh - def number one with the plunging neckline! He'll love it and you'll look gorgeous.
Have a wonderful time
Tansyx

Have been away for the weekend and the whole thing was absolutely fabulous!

He brought me 20 red and 10 yellow roses - he knows I love yellow roses but he wanted the red ones for the obvious reasons.

I didn't wear any of the three dresses after all that - I wore a black velvet shift dress, which was barely to the knee - and he thought Iooked stunning in it!! So, what he says goes! What he keeps saying is that I could fashion a dress from a black bin bag and still look gorgeous!!! Oh well, at least somebody approves of this body of mine!

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

I hope you had a blooming marvy time :) (Flowers look divine by the way;)
I'm in total shock by the amount of weight you've lost too!!!!!

Silver fox eh? hahaha, they do rate highly :D xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
You look lovely , the flowers really do go together too , what a gent...

Back