Help can't find pork scratchings!

LOL, we've all been there Liz. :)

I went into the new Lidl in town today and there was not a single pork scratching in there!
I did get a nice German sausage at 1g carbs. I like it more than the Mattessons one as it's not smoked.

ooh which ones that? i got some from cash and carry last night.

ooh - and they are lush? i love my sossies. thanks hon. anything else exciting?

Oh yeah! I bought chicken legs lol. Just need to find that lemony chicken recipe. Can you remember where it was?
I only popped into town quickly to pick up my phone. I heard last week that someone I had a thing with is back working in town so was desperately hoping I didn't run into him cos my hair is tied up, minimum slap on and am wearing baggy combats and a fleece lol.

Mine are from Ricks on Ebay - 11254. They are lovely, highly recommended. Problem is I bought bulk and can't stop eating them. Had 2 packs today, one of which was breakfast! Want another now :)

That's not breakfast Liz. :(

:eek: I know. They were lovely though :D
But NO MORE! I will not be tempted and through off track by another scratching.

Right, better go back to work before they start calling to me.

Well, don't want to speak too soon, but am through day 1 of my pork scratching amnesty lol.

good luck! sorry to tell you but ill be having a bag later :)

You're an evil lady!!!! lol

Well I'm feeling very self rightious because I'm on day 2 now :D
I've hidden them. I did have a moment of weakness yesterday when I was hiding them, but I managed to overcome it.

oh well done :)
ive decided if i crave ice cream this weekend ill be having a bag instead. im craving chicken atm really badly lol. wierd!

Back